Accessibility of this site – we will endeavour to make this site as accessible as possible to disabled users. We wish to ensure this, and all sites we develop for our customers, meet the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995. The notes below show some of the ways this has been done.
All text can be resized browser functions – use the Ctrl key & either plus or minus keys, and by use of the View Menu then Text Size.
- Images – place the mouse cursor over images to obtain the alternative description.
- Navigate without a mouse – use the tab key and enter key to navigate this site.
- All menu items are navigable using keyboard input
- Colours used on this site have been checked using an Accessibility Colour Wheel.
- Find information using the Site Map (tab 3)
- Terms, Conditions & Privacy. Read about the use of this site.
- This site can be read using screen reader software such as Fire Vox.
We are committed to providing an accessible web presence that gives visitors full access to the website information. We do this for all the sites we build. All pages should work well across a range of devices and browsers.
Using different computers
Advice from the BBC showing users how to make full use of accessibility settings in browsers and operating systems.
Advice for Microsoft users – specifically for Microsoft PCs and devices
Advice for Apple users – specifically for Apple products
Advice for Linux users – for Linux OS
List of website pages
- About Us
- Contact Us
- My Account
- Print Media & Publishing
- Resilience & Security
- SEO Packages
- Site Map
- SUPPORTED SELF-BUILD©
- Terms & Conditions
- Web Services
- Website Design & Hosting