Our Design & Development Services
We design our websites to be reliable, visible and secure. Our aim is to provide businesses with quality, seamless web media solutions for unconstrained growth. From small trader to bespoke online shops, our designers will deliver a website that both meets your needs and sets your business apart from the competition.
Essex based Web Elegance Web design provides a web development service with a focus on effectiveness. We create accessible web sites meeting W3C and DDA requirements, ensuring the widest possible audience. Our sites are optimised through solid design, giving a fantastic return on investment. Get a quote or send your site specification
To get your site recognized and rated by Google and others, it needs to be compliant, load quickly and be cross-browser compatible. All our sites meet this criteria. Why not read our FREE web design guide & Free web marketing guide – yours to keep and use.
More people around the world view web sites on hand held devices than desktop machines. You need to be visible across a range of devices to have an effective website.
Behind the visual design, coding needs to meet standards to work well and to display your site in the way it was intended. We use the latest tools to ensure code validates and we test across the major browsers. Designs are often created from scratch using Dreamweaver CS 6 and other Adobe Creative Suite applications.
Where your site needs a database, we construct MySQL databases on our server. Each database is backed up regularly.
- Bespoke web site development
- Design and branding
- Guaranteed up-time (99.99%)
- Marketing support
- Registered Top Level Domains
- Built-in dynamic elements
- Site map
- Fast server
- Data protection advice
- Standard user T & C
- Index by major search engines
- On-going support
- Full control panel access
- Pop mail boxes & IMAP
- Access to webmail
Reasons to choose us for your web hosting
- Our purpose built web hosting infrastructure is unrivalled in the UK for stability and reliability.
- Our support database provides the answers to the majority of web hosting related questions and if you need to get in touch we are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Because all of our hosting technology has been developed by us in-house we don’t have any expensive licensing fees to pass on to our customers. That means we can offer you more for less!
- We believe in developing highly automated systems giving customers complete control of their web hosting. Our web hosting control panel is one of the most advanced available today.
- Our web hosting is ideal for a beginner starting their first website through to SME’s demanding their own powerful ecommerce solution.
- We take our customer’s security very seriously and all software is upgraded within 24 hours of new patches being released.
Out of the box we have four main hosting solutions.
Level 1 is for the user who wants their own control and is happy to manage everything for themselves. We actually apply this to all our levels, but are on hand to step in if you need help. Level 1 is the most cost conscious priced package.
Level 2 is for our small business customers. Normally managed by us, we take care of the site, emails, backups etc. Suitable for the small business with 10 email accounts (there isn’t a limit), a simple HTML website.
Level 3 is for the growing business with a more developed website. The largest segment of customers is on this plan and often includes an online shop with enhanced security and backup.
Level 4 is the start of bespoke web hosting. If you site has become a major part of your business and the you need a guaranteed service. Priced on the service required, we build to suit your specific needs and manage the service complete with enhanced security and backup (daily or more often).
Is Your Website Protected?
Having your website automatically backed up can save a lot of stress and time as well as a loss of income. Spend a little money and gain a lot of comfort.
We can offer back-up for your website from as little as £24 a year – that’s less than 50p a week!
It’s so important not to under estimate the importance of website back-up. It is very common to assume that it “won’t happen to me” and quite often people don’t realise the disastrous consequences caused by the loss of a website until it’s too late to do anything about it.
We offer two levels of back-up:
Standard Back-up – £24 + VAT per year
A snapshot of your all you websites’ files and databases is automatically taken once a month enabling you to restore a website back to that day.
Business Back-up – £50 + VAT per year
This is run every day and the snapshot backups save all your websites’ files and databases from the past 30 days, so you can choose any time within that period to restore your website.
Magento and Brightpearl
For the larger deployment, we partner with Brightpearl in our Magento deployments to provide exceptional service and ROI.
Brightpearl is cloud software for retailers that integrates orders, inventory and customer data across channels. Brightpearl eliminates the need for multichannel retailers to have to cobble together spreadsheets, manual processes and point solution software.
With Brightpearl, multichannel retailers can be confident their core data and processes are under control, saving time, money and providing a solid foundation upon which to grow. Brightpearl is fully integrated with Magento, eBay and Amazon, providing built in access to multiple channels for growth.
- Cloud software for retailers.
- Integrates orders, inventory, customer and accounting data
- Integrated with Magento, eBay and Amazon.
- Eliminates cobbled together spreadsheets, manual processes and point solution software.
- Controls core data and processes providing a solid foundation for growth.
Find out more from BrightPearl